Wednesday 3 March 2021

DFI - Week 4

Dealing with Data

Today the DFI allowed us the opportunity to explore data; collecting, analyzing and presenting using three different google apps; Forms, MyMap and Sheets.  Using these applications highlighted the amazing way we as educators could record and analyse our class data.  The applicability for students is endless with regard to how they might utilise these applications to create and share their learning.   

Creating a chart using Julianna's Blog data - Point England School.




1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lisa,
    So glad you can see many applications for sheets with learners. I agree, there is a lot of maths and problem-solving learning in using sheets. I find I do need to be refreshed on how to do something if I haven't used sheets for a while but I can always search the question I have.
    Ngā mihi,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

External Recognition

Google Certified Educator - Level 1 I did it!  My certificate for passing the Google Certified Educator Level 1.   I feel a great sense of s...